Friday, October 26, 2007

Micheal Losier on The Law Of Attraction and The Law Of Vibration.



Just ignore the plugs for the book that are interspersed throughout the video and soak up some good content about the law of attraction by one of it's foremost experts. Micheal Losier.

The vibes that Micheal talks about are vibrations which are nothing more than energy frequencies. There are only two types of vibrations - positive and negative. The law of vibration states that you'll attract to you the vibration that matches the one you put out. So if send out positive vibes you'll attract positive events, people and circumstances into your life and if you put out negative vibes, you'll attract negative people, events and circumstances into your life.

Can you think of an event or time in your life when you met someone who had overwhelmingly positive or negative vibes? How did that affect you? Share your story by posting a comment and the best story will win my new e-book on .....you guessed it "The Law Of Attraction."

3 comments:

sonshinesweetie said...

I was out with my friend at a club and this guy she knew was taking us to a private room in the club. I got a real bad sick VIBE and grabbed hold of her and ran! We got chased by these men through this club and all the way to the parking garage. We got in the car and left without looking back. In talking after I stopped crying, she said "what the heck just happened and how did you know something bad was going to happen". Told her as soon as this second guy appeared at the stairwell I got dizzy and sick to my stomach and the air felt thick. I knew if we went in there we were not coming out. She was led to believe it was another private club.

Maximindpower said...

That's just amazing. Both you and your friend are incredibly lucky that you were wise enough to listen to your 'inner voice' and act on it.

Jenz Iggo said...

Hey Maximindpower,
thanks for the video. I have read the purple Losier book, but I haven't hear him talk. Nice! Somehow your vibes are attracting me to drop by here again....